Sunday 3 June 2007

Long time - no hear see or speak!



I do apologise. It's been a while. Am I forgiven?

Was out in London last night. Was a great night. Stayed in till late drinking (lots and lots), then headed to a new-found place - 'The Ghetto.' Second time I've been, but great fun! Far more interesting than G-A-Y or Heaven. Found out too late that Enrique Iglesias was playing at G-A-Y, however from the sound of it, it wasn't that great - didn't even play his new single - wonder why?

DEDICATED 2 PLEASURE (dedicated 2 pleasure) - This was our theme for last night. It went down a storm with fellow commuters and drunken crowds on the underground. Found it so funny that lots of clubbers were concerned about typing this in (www.......) for fear of being arrested! They must have either been overly cautious or had their fingers burnt before. My close blogger LondonBoy 79! Big round of the plause for his cheese - maybe a concern with some of his tastes, particularly in boys - not me of course! He is a dab hand with the web design thing. I haven't the patience I'm afraid.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7 June 2007 at 05:31, Blogger Jamie said...

So who's the guy in the photo?

 
At 7 June 2007 at 07:58, Blogger littl_peeper said...

Moi!

 
At 8 June 2007 at 02:05, Blogger Jamie said...

It's always nice to put a face to a blog. I really should upload a picture of myself on my blog but I like to be a bit garbo-esque.

 
At 9 June 2007 at 08:46, Blogger littl_peeper said...

More ppl should add pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home